Are Ned products legal?
Do you have a brick and mortar store?
Do you have apparel?
Do you only sell hemp products?
What is Ned?
When was Ned founded?
Where did the name come from and who is Ned?
Where is Ned located?
Why should I choose Ned?
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Questions
Can I take too much Full Spectrum Hemp Oil?
Does full spectrum hemp have side effects?
Does your product help with anxiety?
General serving size recommendations
How long will my bottle last me?
How much Full Spectrum Hemp Oil should I take?
How often do I take Full Spectrum Hemp Oil?
I have never used CBD oil, which product should I buy?
Is Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil safe for children?
Is Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil safe for pets?
What does Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil taste like?
What is MCT oil and why is it your carrier oil?
What is the best way to take Ned oil products?
When do I take my Ned Full Spectrum Hemp Oil?
Why is it recommended to take Ned daily?
Will Ned hemp products show up on a drug test?
Will Ned products get me high?
General Product Questions
Are there contraindications or interactions with Ned products and specific medications?
Can Ned treat or cure diseases?
Can someone be allergic to CBD/full spectrum hemp?
Could you explain the price?
Do your products help with certain diseases?
Does your product help with Parkinson's?
Does your product help with arthritis?
Does your product help with chronic pain?
Does your product help with depression?
Does your product help with fybromyalgia?
Does your product help with insomnia?
How do I read lab reports?
I'm not feeling any effect from the products
Is Full Spectrum Hemp safe while pregnant or breastfeeding?
What are phytocannabinoids?
What is the shelf-life of Ned products
What's the difference between CBD and full spectrum hemp?
Where do I store my Ned products?
Natural Cycle Collection Product Questions
Do you have a product for hormones?
Do you have a product for period symptoms like cramps and PMS?
What ingredients are used in your Natural Cycles Collection products?
Ned Hemp Farming and Production Questions
Are your products vegan and cruelty free?
How is Ned hemp extracted?
How is Ned hemp grown?
How much corn ethanol is in the end product?
Is Ned hemp organic?
What is a wildcrafted ingredient?
Where are your 3rd party lab reports?
Where do your non-hemp ingredients come from?
Why do you make full spectrum hemp and not CBD isolate?
Ned Product Information
North Star Membership Questions
Can I make changes to my delivery frequency?
How do I cancel my subscription?
How do I get my subscription shipment sooner?
How do I login to manage my membership?
How do I pause my subscription?
How do I sign up for membership?
How do I skip a membership shipment?
How do I update my billing details?
How much does the North Star Membership cost?
What kind of gifts do I get with my membership?
Order and Shipping Questions
Can I change my shipping address?
Can I purchase Ned from a store?
Can you hold my shipment?
Do you offer gift wrapping?
How long will it take to receive my order?
I am having trouble logging in.
I cannot remember my password.
I forgot to apply my promo code, help!
I received my product but it is damaged.
Is there a discount code that I can use?
My dropper is damaged.
My order says "delivered" but I haven't received it
My product arrived broken.
My promo code is not working, help!
The website is saying I do not have an account.
Where is my order?
Which mail carrier do you use?
Topical Hemp Product Questions
Are Ned products allergen-friendly?
Do you have a topical full spectrum hemp product?
Do you lab test your products?
How much Body Butter should I use?
What does the Body Butter smell like?
What is the consistency of Ned Hemp Infused Body Butter?
What is the most popular flavor lip balm?
When is the best time to use the Body Butter?
Updated by Nichole
Mellö nourishes every inch of your body by providing over 300 whole-body benefits. This potent, daily full spectrum magnesium supplement helps to support memory, mood, brain function, the stress response, sleep, energy, nerve and muscle health, and healthy aging. Specially formulated for whole-body and brain absorption, Mellö contains three forms of chelated magnesium (essential catalysts for every process in the body), L-theanine, GABA, and over 70 trace minerals.
This powerful/synergistic blend contains:
- Magnesium lactate gluconate – One of the most bioavailable forms of magnesium available, specifically used to optimize magnesium levels in the bloodstream, supporting 300+ essential functions in the body.
- Aquamin magnesium citrate – A highly absorbable marine derived magnesium sourced off the coast of Ireland that contains 72 additional trace minerals, supporting nerve and muscle health, digestion and regularity.
- Magtein® magnesium L-threonate – Developed by a team of scientists at MIT, this advanced form of magnesium is one of the only types shown to cross the blood-brain barrier, supporting memory, brain function, and neuroplasticity.
- L-theanine - An amino acid most commonly found in tea leaves, it has been shown to promote relaxation without drowsiness, improve immunity, promote restful sleep, and help to regulate the stress response.
- GABA - An amino acid found naturally in the brain, Gaba works to reduce activity of neurons in the central nervous system, contributing to deeper sleep, pain relief, and relaxation.
- Trace minerals - Providing numerous health benefits, trace minerals are essential minerals the body normally gets through eating a balanced diet. They help to restore pH balance, regulate bowel function, help support sleep and mood, and are crucial to bone, muscles, heart, and brain health.
- Birch xylitol- A natural, healthy, and tasty alternative to sugar, extracted from birch trees.
- Monkfruit- A zero calorie and sugar-free sweetener that does not impact blood sugar levels.
Choose from 3 Flavors:
Naked, Lavenderberry, and Meyer Lemon
Pouch or packets
YOUR DAILY MELLÖ RITUAL
1. Add 1 sachet or scoop to a glass of water 1-2 times daily.
2. Stir or shake and drink up the goodness!
And remember the gold rule: consistency is the difference between feeling good and feeling great. Drink a glass a day, every day. Simple.